Beedeez, concerned about individuals' rights, particularly regarding automated processing, and out of a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all processing, the purposes for which it is carried out, as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following terms and conditions of use.
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the site"):
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the publisher"):
Beedeez SAS with a capital of € 12,000
whose headquarters are located at: 2 rue de la roquette, 75011 Paris
represented by Mr. Julien Huelvan, in his capacity as President
registered with the RCS of PARIS 808 797 757
phone number: 01 48 07 80 64
e-mail address: email@example.com
1.3 Host (hereinafter "the Host"):
Beedeez is hosted by Beedeez, whose headquarters are located at 2 rue de la roquette, 75011 Paris
1.4 Data Protection Officer (DPO):
A Data Protection Officer, Rémi Deh, firstname.lastname@example.org, is available to answer any questions you may have regarding the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to the site and its use are strictly reserved for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, in particular the sending of unsolicited e-mails.
Article 3 - Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (animated or not), video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications which could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the intellectual property.
They are the complete property of the editor or his partners. Any reproduction, representation, use, or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. Failure by the publisher to take legal action upon becoming aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of such use and waiver of legal action.
Article 4 -Site management
To ensure proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or that may contravene national or international laws
- suspend the site in order to proceed with updates.
Article 5 - Responsabilities
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its features.
The material of connection to the site that you use is your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- as a result of your failure to comply with these general conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site and you waive any action against it as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of legal or amicable proceedings as a result of your use of the site, it may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences, and costs that may arise from these proceedings.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The creation of any hypertext links by users to all or part of the site is authorized by the publisher. Any link will have to be withdrawn on simple request of the editor.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by Beedeez.
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable individual (data subject); an identifiable individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identit.
All personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor to manage the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders..
The personal data collected are the following:
- Last name and first name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
A data protection officer: Rémi Deh, email@example.com, is at your service for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided in order to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at the following address: 2 rue de la roquette, 75011 Paris
Or by email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact our data protection officer: Rémi Deh, email@example.com, who is at your service for any question relating to the protection of your personal data.
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish it, have the possibility to organize their data's disposition after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are entirely at your service to resolve any problems.
Article 9 - Use of data
Personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows::
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of user support;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user's browsing history and preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide you with its services or support.
As reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as needed, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user allows a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User's data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link to manage your preferences.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If while consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use, and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or the reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a duration in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What are "cookies"?
A "cookie" is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: CNIL).
When browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
The first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the settings of his browser.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type, and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes, and generally to improve our service to you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
Google Cookies :
- Google analytics: allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows to manage the Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords campaigns;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to display banners.
Facebook Cookies :
- Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself with your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins: allows to like, share, and comment on content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with your audience on Facebook.
Twitter Cookies :
- Twitter button: allows to easily share and display Twitter content;
- Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter's ad network.
- Hubspot, allows you to automate marketing actions, manage the publication of content and publish forms.
For more information on the use, management, and deletion of "cookies", for all types of browsers, we invite you to consult the CNIL website.
Article 14 -Photographs and product representation
The product's photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not commit the editor.
Article 15 - Applicable law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subjected to the competence of the courts of the registered office of the editor, subject to a specific attribution of competence resulting from a text of law or particular regulation.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com.